Saturday, December 8, 2007

Catering Day

Earlier I sat at my window taking in the beautiful day--on a break from helping with D~'s catering today.

So it's catering day here on the Ridge. D~ is catering my Mother's
'Holiday Gathering'. He has a wonderful spread! From Kobe' beef, quail & duck satays, a huge cheese tray with crostini bread to a veggie tray & stuffed mushrooms. D~ will be cooking the satays (slices of meat on bamboo skewers) outside on his EVO (see him in his chef garb?). My duty? In charge of baking the stuffed mushrooms inside & pouring the wine.

The party was a huge success. Everyone loved the food, even some of the guys there were looking at the EVO with longing in their eyes.

If you can guess D~ is the cook in our house. He makes the most mouth watering dinners! It is just wonderful to come home from work to a house that smells fantastic. I am a very spoiled girl.

No comments: