Friday, May 16, 2008

They are DONE!!!!

Well I've done it! I have finally finished them. Granted it has taken me quite awhile to finish them, but they are finally finished! WOO HOO!!!




SEE!!!


I have found some screw-ups, but you know what? I don't care, they are mine and I deserve the right to screw-up on my first ever pair!



I am now starting on a pair of 'sleeping' socks for d~. I'm now trying to knit 2 socks at the same time on 1 pair of circulars. I have just finished casting both on. I have to get back to work now so I can't continue.

I leave you with another look. They feel wonderful!



I hope you all have a great weekend!!!

1 comment:

Teyani said...

now those are some splendid socks! Amazing that you did so well on your first pair (mine would have fit a giant, and certainly no one of the human persuasion)
Congrats my friend - you did great!!